DRB Capital is an industry leading annuity purchaser, providing liquidity solutions for people with financial needs. As a pivotal leader in structured settlements, DRB Capital is one of the fastest growing, highly dynamic companies in the South Florida area. We have built an organization driven by excellence and we are looking for people who are excited by the opportunity to join us! Offering an innovative environment guided by outstanding leadership, it’s a perfect platform to demonstrate your talent and build your career. Energized by the challenges and rewards ahead, we are a passionate team that will continue working on the exponential growth of our business. We are currently hiring for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
The Human Resources Generalist position performs professional level human resources tasks and carries out responsibilities in one or more functional areas, such as, payroll, employee relations, training, employee master data, and reporting. The company is looking for a detail oriented candidate who enjoys wearing multiple hats and getting exposure to multiple areas of the business. Reporting to the VP, HR, management is goal oriented and encourages growth throughout the organization. The position requires excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and interface with all levels of management. It ensures that management and Employees receive quality service and guidance in addressing Human Resource related issues. The company is looking for a candidate with at least three years of progressive payroll, benefits/HR experience.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation.
- Process new hires through our HRIS system.
- Work with our Background Check vendor to ensure results are obtained in a timely manner.
- Review and process status change requests including transfers, terminations, pay changes, position changes, etc.
- Ensure compliance with company process and legal standards.
- Create offer and position change letters.
- Review, reconcile, and process monthly invoices received from vendors.
- Ensure associate documents are maintained in their personnel files.
- Provide customer service by answering employees’ HR related requests and questions.
- Facilitate HR training sessions and workshops: Performance Management, Benefits, etc.
- Provide HR reporting and analysis.
- Conduct and track exit interviews.
- Provide supporting documentation to the Unemployment Claims vendor.
- Assist with Employee Relations issues.
- Updates job descriptions.
- Assist in the interpretation, implementation, administration, and monitoring of human resource policies and internal operating procedures.
- Assists with the incorporation of new acquisition Employees into organization.
- Perform all other task and special projects as requested.
Payroll Responsibilities Include:
- Managing Bi- Weekly payroll cycles and required inputs/outputs.
- New hire, garnishments, tax, and benefits payroll.
- Assist with onboarding and employee separation.
- Payroll changes and maintaining data integrity.
- Assist with annual benefits enrollment.
- Variable compensation and corrections.
Education & Experience:
- Four (4) to six (6) years in Human Resources or a related field.
- Experience with ADP and Ulti Pro preferred.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detailed oriented.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills with all levels of management.
- Strong technical skills and HRIS systems.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Human Resources Management, or related field.